Monday, July 15, 2013

Bottled Rainbow and Wonky Log Cabin

I got my scraps out to work on my Bottled Rainbow QAG blocks.  I had not touched them for a couple of years.  I saw someone had finally finished their quilt on Stitched in Color on Flickr.  I decided to get out some blocks and play.

My favorite is the yellow.  I have five done in total.  It is a fun use of scraps.  I did not realize that I had so many yellow scraps.  It is very bright and colorful.  I hope to have all sixteen blocks done by the end of the year.  It should make a fun charity quilt for my friend's charity.

Bottled Rainbow QAG from QAL Stiched in Color



While I had my scraps out I did a pink wonky log cabin block.  Now that I have my scraps organized by color again it should be easy to make some more wonky log cabin blocks in a rainbow of colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.