I went a little crazy with wonky log cabin blocks today. I started this block thinking is was going to be for my mug rug but ended up just making a 12.5 inch block for one of my charity quilts instead. The fabric just was not perfect.
I tried a difference angle for my next try. I used texty fabric and gray fabric. I liked it much better. I wish I had hand sewn the binding on the back though. I just don't do machine binding very well. Practice makes perfect. This is for my scrap swap. I have lots of fun scraps.
I have a couple more mug rugs that I am working on. Going to try a different tactic for the binding.